Find a listings
Kidding Around Yoga Teacher
Art Therapy Kids
My name is María Fernanda LAIRET, I am a Venezuelan resident of Savannah Georgia USA, a visual artist and photographer, with more than 25 years in the art world. My creativity, productivity and innovation is constant. Immersed in the deep spiritual perspective of peace. They make me an enterprising woman, mother and grandmother. My IG @MFlairet can appreciate my artistic work.
I tell them that one of my passions apart from art is to give meditation (Mindfulness) and yoga, to children, also adults, integrated into art, I have several years of professional and spiritual preparation.
I have gone to India several times. I have been on silent retreats at Oneness University. India
I am an integral woman who has been experiencing my well-being every day, looking for solutions in all areas of my life, as well as spirituality, food, work, personal development, hobbies, family, relationships and much more. and they all have to have a balance.
Meditation Certifications • Mindfulness • Yoga:
• Certified YOGA teacher RYS 200 Yoga Alliance | OM Factory NY.
• Member Yoga Alliance | Yoga Teacher | RYT® 200.
• Kidding Around Yoga Certified | 95 Hours
• Member of IMTA (International Meditation Teachers Association)
• Certified as a Meditation Teacher with Holistic Woman | Maria J. Flaque.
• Certified Teaching Children Meditation | Lorraine Murray London.
• Institute Mexican of Mindfulness(MBSR) | Eric López | Stress Reduction with Mindfulness.
• Institute Mexican of Mindfulness | Eric López | Mindfulness for the Education of children and adolescents ..
• Institute Mexican of Mindfulness | Eric López | Currently Diplomate Mindfulness.
• @ dōTERRA Wellness Consultant.
Awesome Kids Yoga LLC
I have been teaching Kids Yoga for over four years. My thorough KAY training has given me the skills, knowledge, and experience to lead creative and well-managed kids’ Yoga classes. I am available for Private classes. I have worked with kids in other sporting activities like, swimming and equestrian where they wanted to increase their flexibility and focus.
All of my KIDDING AROUND YOGA classes are designed to provide your child with skills they can use immediately and for years to come. The KAY program provides a sense of calm, balance, and power for every child that rolls out a mat. I can’t wait to share Kids Yoga with you and the young Yogis in your life right here in East Cobb, Roswell and Marietta areas in Georgia.
I completed my 200 YTT (Yoga Teacher Training in January 2018)
For further information, contact me at email@example.com.